Welcome to the Phelps Health DDCI Patient Portal
The Phelps Health Delbert Day Cancer Institute (DDCI) offers you secure, online access to oncology healthcare information anytime and anywhere. Through the Phelps Health DDCI Patient Portal, you can view your appointments and test results, complete healthcare assessments, access educational materials and view contact information for your care team, all from the comfort of your own home.
Accessing the Phelps Health DDCI Patient Portal is easy and secure. You will receive a printout from the oncology staff with directions on how to sign in to the Patient Portal. To login for the first time, follow these instructions:
- Visit ddci-patient-portal.phelpshealth.org, and click "sign up." (Some search engines, such as Safari and Chrome, do not work well. If you have difficulty, use Internet Explorer.)
- Enter your name, date of birth and PIN. (Be sure to put them in exactly as it says on the printout – i.e. Jr, etc.)
- Create a username and password and enter your email address.
- After you sign up, you will receive an email confirming your portal is ready to go.
To get your PIN, or for more information about accessing the Phelps Health DDCI Patient Portal for the first time, please contact the nurse navigator at (573) 458-3324 (DDCI) or any member of your care team.
- Calendar to view appointments
- Record of all past treatments
- Educational materials about your diagnosis
- Questionnaires to fill out ahead of appointments to save time in the clinic
- View lab test results online
- Care team medical notes
- Health and visit summary documents
Your Privacy Is Important to Us
We take great care to ensure that your health information is safe and private, and we encourage you to keep your Patient Portal username and password safe. The Phelps Health DDCI Patient Portal is fully compliant with federal and state law related to the privacy of healthcare information. For more details on information security, please contact the nurse navigator at (573) 458-3324 (DDCI) or any member of your care team.