About Immediate Care
Phelps Health Immediate Care is open seven days a week and connects patients to high-quality care as quickly and efficiently as possible.
With Immediate Care, Phelps Health’s caring, compassionate team can help treat a variety of medical issues in patients of all ages.
We accept Medicare, Medicaid, TRICARE and most insurance carriers.
If you experience severe chest pain or signs of a stroke or feel you have a life-threatening emergency, call 911 or visit your nearest emergency department.
Visit Immediate Care for the Following Conditions:
- Bug bites and stings
- Ear infections
- Flu-like symptoms
- Minor cuts and wounds
- Minor burns
- Sinus infections
- Sore throat or strep throat
- Splinter removal
- Sprains and strains
- Upper-respiratory infections
- Urinary tract or bladder infections
- Vomiting and more
Immediate Care Also Offers These Services:
- Medical imaging
- Pre-op and routine COVID-19 testing
- Return-to-work/school evaluations
- Telemedicine capabilities
- Travel medicine
- Vaccinations and immunizations