Phelps Health employs and partners with a wide range of highly qualified medical professionals, including obstetricians, anesthesiologists and pediatricians, to provide comprehensive care for families before, during and after pregnancy. Our highly skilled staff possesses expert technical skills while providing gentle and compassionate care for your family during this exciting time.
Why Choose Phelps Health?
- Four labor/delivery/recovery suites and nine postpartum rooms. You may choose to have your baby room-in with you, with our highly trained nursery staff, or a combination of both.
- Our Level II nursery is a step-up from a regular nursery and can provide expert care if your baby needs extra help or special treatment.
- If you should require a C-section, we have our own operating room located on the unit.
- Breastfeeding educators are on-staff to help you start a successful breastfeeding relationship with your newborn.
Services We Offer
- Breastfeeding class
- Childbirth class
- Early pregnancy class
- Infant child care and safety class
- Infant nutrition class
- Newborn care class
- Ongoing breastfeeding support
New Mothers’ Menu
New mothers are invited to order from our room service menu anytime between 6:00 AM and 6:30 PM. They can choose from a variety of delicious and healthy menu choices to be delivered to them throughout the day. The menu allows new moms the flexibility to rest, recover and bond with their baby and still have delicious and nourishing meals throughout the day.