On April 3, in an effort to continue to protect our patients, staff and communities from the spread of COVID-19, we suspended all visitors at all of our locations. However, we realize in some cases, limited exceptions are needed.
- Hospital Inpatient Units—One visitor
- Emergency Department—One visitor
- Transitional Care Facility (TCF)—No visitors
- COVID-19 Units (e.g., patients who have been tested for COVID-19)—No visitors
- Patients under the Age of 18—One parent or guardian
- Obstetrics/Labor and Delivery—One visitor
- Intellectually Disabled Patients—One visitor or caregiver
- Prisoners—One law enforcement officer
If the above criteria is met, please note the following guidelines:
- All visiting individuals must be adults (18 years or older).
- All visiting individuals will be required to complete a health screening for wellness (including checking for fever and respiratory symptoms) upon entry at Phelps Health.
- Individuals showing signs or symptoms of illness will not be allowed to visit.
- All visiting individuals will be required to wear a mask while at Phelps Health. If someone does not arrive wearing their own mask, one will be provided for them.
- Visitors will only be allowed during the hours of 10:00 AM to 7:00 PM.
In all other Phelps Health patient care areas, no visitors will be allowed. Limited exceptions will be reviewed on a case-by-case basis.