Phelps Health is one of Missouri’s leading regional referral centers, serving over 200,000 residents in south-central Missouri. Phelps Health is county-owned, non-tax supported and is overseen by a five-member elected board. Phelps Health employs more than 1,800 people, including 100-plus providers. Phelps Health serves a six-county area, with its main campus located in Rolla, Missouri. Phelps Health also has clinics in Salem, St. James, Vienna and Waynesville, Missouri.
What Sets Our Recruitment Process Apart
At Phelps Health, we offer a highly competitive compensation package centered on our progressive community health system, which serves as the primary care service source for several Missouri counties.
Physicians have the opportunity to build a career as an employee of our health organization. Our attractive packages are designed for flexibility and frequently combine the benefits of several comprehensive programs, including student loan repayment, relocation and income guarantee.
Medical professionals associated with our healthcare system, private practice physicians as well as hospitalists enjoy an exceptionally high quality of life with an abundance of housing, education, cultural and recreational options.
Current Physician Openings
Phelps Health is currently seeking physicians for the following specialties:
- Family Medicine Physician
- Gastroenterologist - multiple worksites in Rolla, MO (two) and Waynesville, MO (one)
- Cardiologist - multiple worksites in Rolla, MO (two), Waynesville, MO (one) and Salem, MO (one)
- General Surgeon - multiple worksites in Rolla, MO (two) and Waynesville, MO (one)
- Invasive / Interventional Cardiologist
- Multiple Hematologists / Oncologists
- Multiple Hospitalists
- Multiple Internal Medicine Physicians
- Nurse Practitioners / APRNs
- Orthopedic Surgeon
- Urologist - multiple worksites in Rolla, MO (two) and possibly Waynesville, MO (one)
All physicians hired at Phelps Health must be board-eligible or board-certified. Phelps Health offers physicians a competitive benefits package that includes the following:
- Base salary and RVU bonus
- Health and dental insurance
- Loan repayment options
- Long-term disability insurance
- Paid days off per year
- Participation in a 401k and 457(b) pension plan
- Professional liability insurance (including tail coverage)
- Relocation allowance
- Signing bonus
- $4,000 yearly to cover CME membership dues, licensing expenses, etc.
- $100,000 basic life insurance benefit
For more information or questions about benefits for specific open positions, please call John M. Denbo, physician recruitment/business development director at (573) 458-7603 or email email@example.com.