The Phelps Health Board of Trustees is a local five-member elected board concerned with business and affairs at Phelps Health. Board members are elected by residents of Phelps County for five-year terms. During monthly meetings, the board reviews financial and operational statistics and sets policy for Phelps Health. The board employs the administrative team for management of daily operations.
- Jo Ann Brand-Hoertel, RN
- Tom Bahr
- Albert Crump Jr.
- John R. Denbo, PhD
- Francine Merenghi
Phelps Health Administration
- Ed Clayton, President, Chief Executive Officer
- Don James, DO, Senior Vice President of Research and Governmental Affairs
- Keri Brookshire-Heavin, Senior Vice President of Patient Care Services, Chief Nursing Officer
- Jason Shenefield, Senior Vice President, Chief Operating Officer
- Gerald Dowdy, Senior Vice President of Medical Group Operations
- Nathan Ratchford, MD, Senior Vice President, Chief Medical Officer of the Hospital
- Jana Cook, Vice President, Chief Financial Officer
- Pecos Coble, DO, Senior Vice President, Chief Medical Officer of the Medical Group