Location: Phelps Health Hospital Education Classrooms
Time: 8:00 AM-4:00 PM
Cost: $190 (includes course and book)
The PALS one-day recertification course is for individuals who are currently PALS certified. Students must bring their completed pre-test results for admission to class. Registration is required.
*American Heart Association special note for PALS students
Prior to the start of class, PALS students must:
- Be BLS and PALS certified.
- Review the 12 Learning Station Competency Checklists in the course guide.
- Become familiar with the Practice Case.
- Understand the PALS algorithms and flowcharts for the Core Cases in the course guide and provider manual.
- Complete the Self-Assessment tests on PALS, ECGs and Pharmacology, scoring a 70% or greater.
For questions about the classes and/or to register, call (573) 458-7659.