1000 GW Lane Street
Waynesville, MO 65583
Appointment: (573) 842-4000
Office: (573) 842-4000
Fax: (573) 202-2410
The Phelps Health Waynesville Medical Plaza offers primary and specialty care services for patients and families living in Fort Leonard Wood, St. Robert, Waynesville and surrounding communities.
The 56,000-square-foot, four-story healthcare facility houses a variety of state-of-the-art services for people living in and around Pulaski County. At the Phelps Health Waynesville Medical Plaza, our caring, compassionate team can help treat a variety of medical issues in patients of all ages.
Primary and specialty care include the following:
- Ear, Nose and Throat (ENT)/Allergy
- Family Medicine
- General Surgery
- Immediate Care
- OB/GYN and Midwifery
- Orthopedics/Sports Medicine
- Pulmonology/Critical Care
Comprehensive services include the following:
- Bone density scans
- Cardiology testing (Holter, EKG, event monitors)
- Diabetes education
- Medical imaging (MRI, CT, X-ray)
- Lung cancer screening using low-dose CT
- Occupational, physical and speech therapy
View Phelps Health Waynesville Medical Plaza floor maps.
How did we do? Leave Phelps Health Waynesville Medical Plaza a review.
Monday – Friday 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM