The Phelps Health Senior Care Division comprises a team of physicians, advanced nurse practitioners, registered nurses and licensed practical nurses with a passion for providing compassionate and respectful care to the elderly. The Phelps Health Senior Care Division works collaboratively with long-term care facilities in Rolla and surrounding areas to provide comprehensive healthcare to the residents we serve.
Services We Offer
• Establish a specialized plan of care for complex medical problems in elderly and chronically ill patients, who can no longer live independently
• Create comprehensive senior care plans to help maintain independence and improve the quality of patients’ lives
• Promote family involvement and understanding of disease processes in the elderly and end-of-life care
• Provide a specialized dementia care assessment
• Serve as a liaison between physician clinics, hospitals and long-term care facilities, residents, their families and caregivers