If you are looking for a career in the healthcare industry, especially nursing, the education cost should not stop you from achieving your goal.
As a service to you, Phelps Health has compiled scholarship information for students interested in pursuing nursing and other health careers.
This information is just the beginning of what is available. We suggest that you utilize the internet and speak with your school’s counselor or financial aid officer regarding other options that may be available to you.
Financial Aid and Scholarships Available to Students
- Federal Pell Grant
- Federal College Work Study
- Federal Supplemental Education Opportunity Grant
- Federal Direct Loans
- Missouri State Grant Program
To apply for any or all of the above, complete the free application for federal student aid online at www.ed.gov or your school’s financial aid office.
- Missouri Hospital Association
- Health Professional Nursing Student Loans
- Scholarships may be available through Rolla area businesses, professional women’s clubs or local organizations such as the Lions, Rotary and Kiwanis clubs.
Phelps Health Auxiliary and Volunteer Services Scholarship Information
**Check back later for 2021 scholarship information and applications.**
Print full application here or fill out the application electronically below.