Phelps Health Outpatient Therapy Services is a full-service rehabilitation center for pediatric patients, adolescents and adults, including physical, occupational and speech therapy. We serve Rolla, Waynesville and the surrounding communities in south-central Missouri.
Physical Therapy: Physical therapists work to improve an individual’s ability to function, increase mobility and decrease pain with exercise, manual therapy and modalities, such as ultrasound or heat.
Occupational Therapy: Occupational therapists work with specific types of injuries or impairments, such as shoulder or hand injuries. These therapists also may work with people who have had strokes, or other serious illnesses or injuries, to help them learn how to care for themselves again.
Speech Therapy: Speech therapists focus on improving speech-language expression, comprehension, oral motor skills and swallowing ability.
Experienced and dedicated therapists work with individuals to return them to the highest possible level of function as quickly and as cost effectively as possible.
Why Choose Phelps Health?
- Bioness – Award-winning medical devices designed to benefit people with stroke, Multiple sclerosis (MS), traumatic brain injury (TBI), cerebral palsy and spinal cord injury
- SPEAK OUT! & LOUD Crowd (for patients with Parkinson's disease)
- LSVT BIG (for mobility)
- Lymphedema therapy (including head and neck)
- Med Ex – Lumbar and cervical extension strengthening
- Pediatric outpatient therapy
- Pediatric physical therapy
- Pediatric speech therapy
- SAEBO – Award-winning technology for stroke patients
- Sensory integration
The staff at Phelps Health Outpatient Therapy Services strive to provide excellence in customer service. This is demonstrated by our commitment to the following:
- Ongoing communication with physicians and payors
- Flexible treatment hours
- Easy patient registration
- Consistently meeting and exceeding the needs of patients, physicians and payors
We work with individuals who have pain or some diminishment of functional ability due to an illness, injury or condition. After the initial evaluation, an individualized treatment program is developed for the patient.
We Can Help You With the Following:
- Balance Training
- Bioness (BITS)*
- Cancer Rehab
- Core Stabilization
- EMG Biofeedback
- EMG - Triggered Stimulation
- Fine Motor
- Gait Training
- Graston Technique*
- Hand Therapy
- Home Program
- Laser Therapy
- LSVT Big
- Lumbar Stabilization
- Lymphedema (including head and neck)*
- Modified Barium Swallow Studies
- Muscle Energy
- Myofascial Release
- Pain Management
- Pelvic Health Therapy
- Post-Surgical Therapy
- Prosthetic Training
- SPEAK OUT Voice Program
- Speech Disorders
- Spinal Cord Injury
- Spinal Mobilization
- Sports Medicine
- Swallow Therapy
- Wheelchair and Scooter Mobility Screenings
- Work Conditioning
- Workers’ Compensation
*Indicates service is only available in Rolla