Phelps Health offers life insurance where money will be paid to a designated beneficiary upon the death of the policyholder. For more information about Phelps Health’s life insurance, please contact Cathy Moore at (573) 458-7168 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Benefit Options Available
- Basic Life and AD&D (Accidental Death and Dismemberment) – All regular full-time and all regular part-time employees receive a basic life insurance policy equal to one times their base annual salary (maximum of $100,000) and this benefit is 100% company paid. There is no cost to the employee. Benefits reduce by 50% at age 70. Coverage ends at termination of employment or retirement.
- Voluntary Employee Life Insurance – You can elect coverage up to five times your annual salary, not to exceed $500,000.
- Voluntary Spouse Life Insurance – You can elect coverage up to 50% of your employee life insurance election.
- Voluntary Child Life Insurance – You can elect voluntary child life insurance up to $10,000 in coverage.
- Dependent Life Insurance – You can elect coverage for both a spouse and any eligible dependent children. The coverage provides $5,000 in coverage for the spouse and $2,500 in coverage for each eligible dependent child.